Sign up for our upcoming training!
Whether you are looking to fulfill your requirement for marriage preparation, or are simply interested in learning more about Fertility Awareness and the FEMM method, join us for a FREE training on January 30, 2024 at 7pm via Zoom.
Called to the Joy of Love
In July of 2022, the parish held our first-ever fertility awareness month. Over four weeks, we explored important topics for fertility and family. See below for videos and bulletin articles on the following topics:
- What does fertility awareness mean for me?
- “The Talk”: how to articulate fertility awareness with our children (at the appropriate age and in the appropriate way).
- “A different kind of fruit”: negotiating infertility, miscarriage, and other challenges to fertility
- The Methods themselves and how to pick one, complete with FAQs!
Questions? Contact Us
- Talking Points with Teens (from the Arlington Diocese)
- YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body (Curriculum from Ascension Press)
- Parents, Children, and the Facts of Life, by Rev. Fr. Henry V. Sattler (E-book)
- Good Books for Catholic Kids (Blog list)
- Theology of the Body Institute Course for Teens (Sample Included)
St. Zelie Women’s Group
A monthly group for women carrying the invisible cross of miscarriage, stillbirth, & secondary infertility.
Contact the Office to learn about our meeting schedule.