Registration Open Now!
- Use this link to access the database. If you do not already have an account, you can make during this step.
- Select “My Own Church”
- Select “My Education”
- Select “Online Registration”
- Update family information as needed
- Select an enrollment term (2023-2024)
- Add your students to any of our programs: CGS, RE, Edge, Life Teen, First Sacrament Prep, Confirmation preparation
- Submit through ParishSoft.
- Make a payment through this ParishGiving link. If you your family needs a scholarship or payment plan option, contact Caroline at [email protected].
RE classes meet weekly on Sunday mornings from 10:15-11:15. Taught by volunteer catechists from the parish and university community, RE is a wonderful tool to support parents in the catechesis of their families. 1st-5th grade use the Faith and Life series, while kindergarten uses the Image of God series.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (CGS), Primary Level One (for 3-6-year-old children)
This program uses the Montessori Method curriculum that draws some of our youngest parishioners into deeper spiritual life and engagement with the liturgical year. Families interested in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for children ages 3 through 6 years should contact Jamie Ballenger at [email protected].
This program has multiple session options, all held in the Blessed Jane of Aza Atrium (room 10):
- Sundays from 10:15-11:15am
- Tuesdays from 9-11 am: This session runs concurrently to the Little Rock Women’s Scripture Study. More information about this study group can be found here.
Additionally, the atrium is open to currently-enrolled and interested families during the following “drop-by” hours:
- Wednesdays, 4-5 pm (during Family Holy Hour)
- Saturdays, 9-10 am (during Confessions)
Family Holy Hour
There will be a children’s guided prayer at 4:15, but families are welcome to come and go as they are able! Even as few as 10 minutes can be hugely beneficial to your family.
Interested in volunteering?
Our magnificent catechist teams are composed of parishioners and Catholic Hoos students who work together to teach our K-5 students. Full class planning resources are provided for all volunteers, and supplemented with additional resources. If you are interested in volunteering, even just as a part-time substitute, please reach out by email! This is a wonderful way to more fully integrate into the parish and grow in your own faith.
As a note, all volunteers are required to be background screened and certified through the Diocesan Safe Environment Program.