We hereby announce the opening of the renovated St. Thomas More Library at St. Thomas Aquinas University Parish. The Library is located on the lower level of our Parish Center. We are pleased to offer the valuable resources of our Library for your spiritual and intellectual enrichment.
Using the Library:
- Library Hours: The Library is open consistent with accessibility to the Parish Center.
- Signing Out Books: You may sign out books for a period of up to 14 days. Each book holds a sign-out card in the pocket inside the front cover. Please enter the title of the book, your name, and the date you signed out the book. Deposit the sign-out card in the designated box in the Library.
- Reserved Books: Books that are not available to be signed out have a red dot on the spine of the book.
- Returning Books: When returning books, please simply place them in the designated box in the Library. Please do not re-shelve any books.
- Food and Drink: We ask that you do not bring food or drinks into the Library. A Comfortable lounge is readily available immediately outside the Library.
You are invited to browse the Library to become familiar with the breadth of the collection that currently numbers nearly 1,200 volumes. A listing of the categories appears below and is available for review in the Library. We also welcome suggestions and donations for additions to the collection. Please contact the Parish Office if you have questions.
St. Thomas Aquinas & The Summa
Acts of the Apostles
World Church History
Women in the Church
American Church History
American Dominican History
Catholcism & Evangelization
Stigmata & Shroud of Turin
Catechism of the Church
Fr. Benedict Groeschel
Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
St. Teresa of Calcutta
G. K. Chesterton
Henri J. M. Nouwen
Twentieth Century Encyclopedia of Catholicism
A Critical Historical Commentary on the bible
Classics of Western Spirituality
Great Books of the Western World
Encyclopedias & Dictionaries